- The conservative case for Ranked Choice Voting (Mass Live) - Makes a case that Ranked Choice Voting would provide a better government that has a majority backing.
- Ranked Choice Voting: Best Plan for 2024 Presidential Primaries (bipartisan editorial) (RealClearPolitics) - Discusses how Ranked Choice Voting helps eliminate the "wasted vote" perception.
- It’s Not Enough to Just Break Records in the 117th Congress (Ms. Magazine) - Women continue to be under-represented in government offices, and Ranked Choice Voting is one way to help remedy the situation.
- New York City voters just adopted Ranked Choice Voting in elections: Here's how it works (Time) - New York city adopted Ranked Choice Voting.
- Opinion: Instant runoffs would provide instant relief (bipartisan editorial) (Atlanta Journal-Constitution) - How Ranked Choice Voting with Instant Runoff Voting (IRV) saves taxpayer money, gets a better turn out, and assures a majority winner.
- Ranked Choice Would Boost NC Democracy, July 9, 2021 (The News & Observer) - Written by one of our members, this article demonstrates the power and positivity of Ranked Choice Voting (RCV).
Show your support for bringing Ranked Choice Voting to NC!
Do you like this page?